I usually change my bag every couple of weeks, depending on work and school. I tried to put links to items I could still find. Right now, I am using:
2. Cosmetic Bag/Pencil Case: I usually don’t carry much of any make up on a regular basis, usually lip gloss and mascara.
- Murad Anti-Aging Moisturizer
- Murad Rejuvenating AHA Hand Cream
- Vaseline Lip Therapy Advanced Petroleum Jelly
- BIC Velocity Gel Pens
3. Kate Spade New York Keyboard Folio for Ipad Air 2 – The keyboard is removable so if you don’t need it, you can make the case a little lighter by leaving it at home.
It’s my first time trying the Emily Ley planner, I am really excited. I can’t wait till August 1st.
Since I commute to work , I keep a small card case size wallet, that is easily accessible to keep my bus pass, a credit card and another thing or two so I don’t have to pull my bigger wallet in and out.
I always keep a notebook to write notes, ideas, etc.
8. Hand Sanitizer
10. Car Keys Holder Case- I drop my car keys a lot or lose them in my bag. The key holder has been a lifesaver.
11. Electronic cleaning cloth.
14. Glasses,and case
15. Iphone 6 Plus
This has been a great find, it already has the connector, so you don’t have to carry an extra cord with me. But it is only good to give a little boost, not a full charge. For me, it has been enough to get me home.
What’s not shown in my picture: my apple earbuds headphones which are a must, since I have a very long commute and I usually take my phone charger, when I remember.
So, What’s your bag?